Back to Blog

Get Notified!

Get all the latest news, resources, and events delivered straight to your inbox.

Give Your Kids a Head Start with a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)

An RESP can be used to cover tuition, housing, transportation and any other related expenses. The Government of Canada has programs that help these savings grow, such as the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) and the Canada Learning Bond (CLB).

Find out more about the Canada Learning Bond here.